Ginger Miso Salad Dressing Recipe
This recipe for ginger miso salad dressing is just like the dressing you love on the salads at a good sushi restaurant. I used to buy a container of it every time I went out for sushi until I realized just how easy it is to make at home.
- 3-4 Tbs. light miso
- 2 Tbs. grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. dark sesame oil
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine miso, ginger, lemon or vinegar, and sesame oil in a blender and blend on low speed until smooth. Gradually add oil in a thin steady stream until mixed.
- Very slowly add water until thick and creamy.
- Taste and add more miso if you want a richer flavor.
Keeps practically forever when refrigerated.