Pope Francis recently called for an international effort to fight trafficking and human rights issues in the fishing industry. Why does the fishing industry have so many problems with forced labor, slavery, and human rights abuse? Fishing is dangerous work with few protections Working in the fishery industry is naturally more dangerous than working in…
Sushi Otaku Blog
- Illegal Fishers Worst Nightmare: A Machine Learning AI That Just Got Stronger
- New seafood calculator lets you know if you’re eating too much seafood
- Gold plated sushi? Are you serious?
- Shocking Seafood Fraud – Half of sushi in L.A. restaurants mislabelled
- Newly announced Seafood Import Monitoring Program to hit IUU fishing where it hurts
There are plenty of other resources on the web for information, some of my favorites are:
The Tokyo Food Page is a large repository of general information about sushi, restaurants, recipes, and Tokyo!
Products & Supplies:
Catalina Offshore Products offers sushi quality seafood over the internet to retail consumers now.