Our readers care about their own health, protecting our oceans, and getting what they pay for. These are three things that seafood fraud threatens. A recent study published by UCLA and Loyola Marymount University shows that the situation is more dire than we ever could have thought. While our tastebuds and eyes may be fooled,…
Sushi Otaku Blog
- Illegal Fishers Worst Nightmare: A Machine Learning AI That Just Got Stronger
- New seafood calculator lets you know if you’re eating too much seafood
- Gold plated sushi? Are you serious?
- Shocking Seafood Fraud – Half of sushi in L.A. restaurants mislabelled
- Newly announced Seafood Import Monitoring Program to hit IUU fishing where it hurts
There are plenty of other resources on the web for information, some of my favorites are:
The Tokyo Food Page is a large repository of general information about sushi, restaurants, recipes, and Tokyo!
Products & Supplies:
Catalina Offshore Products offers sushi quality seafood over the internet to retail consumers now.