Gold plated sushi is the newest ridiculous sushi trend If there was an Olympics for over the top sushi, this roll would take gold. This roll has 12 different ingredients from all over Japan, squished together in a cacophony of sound and taste. Available at Shinjuku Isetan in Japan, this is one spectacular creation. So…
Sushi Otaku Blog
- Illegal Fishers Worst Nightmare: A Machine Learning AI That Just Got Stronger
- New seafood calculator lets you know if you’re eating too much seafood
- Gold plated sushi? Are you serious?
- Shocking Seafood Fraud – Half of sushi in L.A. restaurants mislabelled
- Newly announced Seafood Import Monitoring Program to hit IUU fishing where it hurts
There are plenty of other resources on the web for information, some of my favorites are:
The Tokyo Food Page is a large repository of general information about sushi, restaurants, recipes, and Tokyo!
Products & Supplies:
Catalina Offshore Products offers sushi quality seafood over the internet to retail consumers now.