Are you eating black market seafood? Black market seafood makes you wonder which restaurants you can really trust. With the recent bust in New Zealand, we are all reminded that unsafe practices do happen in the seafood industry. When it comes to sushi and raw fish, you need to be especially vigilant. A recent case…
Sushi Otaku Blog
- Illegal Fishers Worst Nightmare: A Machine Learning AI That Just Got Stronger
- New seafood calculator lets you know if you’re eating too much seafood
- Gold plated sushi? Are you serious?
- Shocking Seafood Fraud – Half of sushi in L.A. restaurants mislabelled
- Newly announced Seafood Import Monitoring Program to hit IUU fishing where it hurts
There are plenty of other resources on the web for information, some of my favorites are:
The Tokyo Food Page is a large repository of general information about sushi, restaurants, recipes, and Tokyo!
Products & Supplies:
Catalina Offshore Products offers sushi quality seafood over the internet to retail consumers now.