Another brilliant roll from our friends in Malmö, this roll is salmon tartare with a salsa verde made from shiso, for a Japanese take on a classic.
Sushi Otaku Blog
- The true cost of illegal fishing
- Japan outlining certification program to ensure traditional cuisine abroad
- Overfishing in Africa: How Mauritania moves to stop unregulated fishing
- New from Sushibaren Malmö – smoked trout with sake-apple compote
- Sushibaren Malmö roll of the week. Salmon tartare with Japanese salsa verde
There are plenty of other resources on the web for information, some of my favorites are:
The Tokyo Food Page is a large repository of general information about sushi, restaurants, recipes, and Tokyo!
Products & Supplies:
Catalina Offshore Products offers sushi quality seafood over the internet to retail consumers now.