I responded to a private email a few days ago from someone who was somewhat new to the sushi game but was interested in items beyond the standard ‘California roll.’ They were wondering how to expand their horizons and it got me to thinking that I might like to highlight some of the more interesting…
Sushi Otaku Blog
- Illegal Fishers Worst Nightmare: A Machine Learning AI That Just Got Stronger
- New seafood calculator lets you know if you’re eating too much seafood
- Gold plated sushi? Are you serious?
- Shocking Seafood Fraud – Half of sushi in L.A. restaurants mislabelled
- Newly announced Seafood Import Monitoring Program to hit IUU fishing where it hurts
There are plenty of other resources on the web for information, some of my favorites are:
The Tokyo Food Page is a large repository of general information about sushi, restaurants, recipes, and Tokyo!
Products & Supplies:
Catalina Offshore Products offers sushi quality seafood over the internet to retail consumers now.