Spicy Tuna Roll Recipe[featured image]
A favorite and common roll, sure to be popular at home!
- 3 cups prepared sushi rice
- 2 sheets nori (dried seaweed)
- 1/4 lb sushi/sashimi grade tuna (maguro)
- 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- A dash of any cayenne or chili pepper of your choice (ichimi-togarashi is a common Japanese style chili)
- Our special spicy mayo (optional)
- Chop up the tuna and mix with the mayonnaise and chili (or our spicy mayonnaise from our recipe).
- Place one sheet of nori on your bamboo mat, with the shiny side facing down.
- Gently cover the nori with your prepared sushi rice, keeping the far side of the nori sheet free of rice for a width of about an inch and a half.
- Take half the mixture of spicy tuna mix and spread evenly across the side facing you
- Fold the roll, keeping a careful eye in the ingredients, and as you work your way up to the top, tighten the roll by pressing down on your mat forming a somewhat square shape.
- Slice the roll in half, arrange the two halves together, and make three more slices (four if you think you can fit them) and you will have a six to eight piece roll.
- Enjoy your spicy tuna roll!
Warning: include() [function.include]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_include=0 in /home/wransom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/exec-php/includes/runtime.php(42) : eval()’d code on line 24
Warning: include(http://www.sushifaq.com/ad/adsense-728-cal.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/wransom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/exec-php/includes/runtime.php(42) : eval()’d code on line 24
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘http://www.sushifaq.com/ad/adsense-728-cal.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/wransom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/exec-php/includes/runtime.php(42) : eval()’d code on line 24
Like this post? Tip me with bitcoin!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each post gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible but telling me what you liked. If you tip, thank you for helping me keep this website alive!