Recipes for many types of sushi rolls, dishes, and other items
how to make the different styles of sushishow more
- Make Nigiri Sushi
Learn how to make nigiri sushi at home.
- Make Sashimi
How to make any kind of sashimi at home.
- Make Temaki Sushi
Learn to make temaki sushi, the perfect beginner roll.
- Make Maki Sushi
Easy to follow instructions for making maki sushi at home.
- Make Chirashi Sushi
How to make a bowl of wonderful chirashi sushi.
- Perfect Sushi Rice
Great sushi rice doesn’t have to be hard to make!
make sushi items
- California Roll RecipeSimple instructions for this ubiquitous roll.
- Philadelphia Roll RecipeWhile non-traditional, the Philadelphia roll is still a fun roll to make.
- Shrimp Tempura Roll RecipeA recipe for the new classic, the shrimp tempura roll.
- Yellowtail and Scallion Roll RecipeA quick recipe to make a yellowtail and scallion roll.
- Spicy Tuna Roll RecipeThe classic spicy tuna roll is always a treat.
- Tobiko with Quail Egg Yolk RecipeDelightfully creamy, this gunkan maki is a fun taste adventure.
side dishes and other recipes
- Gavin’s Fail Safe Sushi RiceA fail safe recipe for sushi rice for those who do not have a rice cooker.
- Ginger Miso Salad Dressing RecipeThis ginger dressing is better than the one at your favorite sushi restaurant!
- Miso Soup RecipeLearn how to make this delicious Miso Soup recipe in minutes!
- Preparing Octopus (Tako) for SushiA simple method for preparing octopus for sushi.
- Shiso Oil RecipeAn easy recipe to make shiso oil, a great condiment or a way to add color to any plate.
- Spicy Mayo Dipping Sauce RecipeThis spicy sauce can be used as a base for a spicy roll or as a dipping sauce for any sushi item.
- Steamed Ankimo RecipeMonkfish liver (ankimo) is becoming easier to find, and this is a simple recipe to make your own at home.
- Tamago | Tamagoyaki recipeTamago (tah-mah-goh) is a traditional Japanese omelet that is great any time.
Like this post? Tip me with bitcoin!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each post gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible but telling me what you liked. If you tip, thank you for helping me keep this website alive!